N is fine and moving today, but last night as I laid on my right side, I felt very rhythmic movement. My husband could feel it, too. N had the hiccups! Once upon a time, I might have thought that was cute. . . but I know now that for some people whose babies have been born still, their babies had the hiccups a lot in utero. It may have been sign of distress. So now I worry. This WAS the first time that I was aware that N had the hiccups. Maybe he's gotten them other times and I was not aware. So now I worry. Last night when I turned over to my left side, the hiccups stopped. It was a relief, frankly.
Today N is very active again! He's getting big, so I feel him a lot. I still don't "feel" as large as I did at this point with Sam, maybe because I had too much anmiotic fluid with Sam. I have a "normal" amount with this little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment