I am gestationally 32 weeks as of two days ago. However, at the fetal echo ultrasound yesterday, N was measuring at a 33-week size! He is approximately 4 lbs, 2 oz! So, if he follows the "normal" chart of growth, and is born at 39 (gestational age) weeks, he should be about 7.5 lbs, just like his older brother! I am personally guessing up a little, so maybe 8lbs.
The sonographer used the word "boring". N is boring which is wonderful! She said she loves to see "boringly normal" babies. I do, too!! Yay for N!! Boring is such a nice word to hear in our case!
N did keep moving and jiggling during the entire ultrasound. His head was up right under my sternum and his butt down on my bladder. Last night he was waking me up again with huge movements. This morning, I think his feet are in my left side.
This afternoon, I am interviewing a pediatrician that the pediatric cardiologist highly recommended. Tomorrow, I have my next OB appointment.
My DH is getting nervous. He wants to practice driving to the hospital where I am having the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment