"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meeting with Pediatrician and Tired

I met with a pediatrician today, and so far I really like her. I think we'll probably go with her, too. She is perfectly fine with us holding off on the Hep B vaccine for the baby for at least the first few months, which is what I want to do.
She also highly recommended the book Baby 411. So I will probably buy the book eventually.

I am so tired today. I have had so much energy recently that this tiredness has me a little frustrated. I think I am hungry, too. I might sample a little supper, even if it means nuking some first.

I plan to put some of what I am making in the freezer, so when I am in the hospital my husband can bring it to me (if they can't make me food I can eat there).

No comments: