"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

31 Weeks

I had a scare earlier this afternoon -- I couldn't get the baby to move even with eating an apple. Or at least, moving enough to satisfy me. He must have been taking an afternoon nap. However, for the last 30 minutes, he must be awake! He's just moving and moving right now, although I don't think he's changed out of his breech position yet. I feel like I am sleeping on him at night with the way he's in my sides so much.

On another issue, we've been trying so hard to acquire some of the records of Sam from the hospital he was in, for our present pediatric cardiologist to take a look at. It would have been so much easier if I had been able to just walk in with my ID. As it is, since we live 1800 miles away now, I had to fill out a form after they took their time sending it to me, and then scan and print my ID. Then mailed the form. Then they took 3 whole weeks just to mail a "quote" of price. I received this today. We need the records one week from today. . . I am calling tomorrow morning, pay by credit card over the phone, and ask that the records be mailed tomorrow!! It would have been so much easier if I could have faxed or emailed .pdfs. . . but they were very unreasonable about it.

No comments: