If N doesn't come earlier, he'll already be born two weeks from now. . . Wow!!
N scares me sometimes. He doesn't like to move at 8 am. I think he must really be asleep. However, after I eat some breakfast, he'll move quite a bit around 10 am. He's still very active between 8 pm and midnight now.
At my OB last Thursday, it was confirmed that N is head down. I do feel his head bumping my pelvis sometimes. Mostly I feel his little bottom bouncing, and his feet under my ribs. . . although he's getting a little big for this activity now.
The OB scared me by saying that my fundal height was a couple of week behind, but they tested, and I was not leaking amniotic fluid. Also, she measured me lying my back. Even with the baby, we all spread out to the sides. I measured myself later while sitting up, and I measured two weeks ahead. I have read, too, that after about 34 weeks, fundal height isn't a concern anymore. Apparently my OB doesn't know that, and that makes me a little nervous.
At 2 am this morning, I woke up sure I was going to throw up, but it was "just" major acid reflux. It burned my throat in major way. I ate Tums, but then also had to go and have just a little rice milk to coat my throat before I could even attempt to go back to sleep propped up on a pile of pillows. I haven't had many problems at all until recently with acid reflux/heartburn. I've also developed a huge a amount of gas in the last five days. It may be all related.
As well, my breasts have become much more tender in the last week. They are also extremely sensitive. Is labor coming soon? Will we make it to the scheduled c-section.
My DH, who was concerned about me having the baby too early is now worried that they've scheduled the c-section for a late date. "Shouldn't they do the c-section at 38 weeks instead of 39?" is his question. Unless there is another problem or I go into true labor earlier, the policy of my OB office is to do a planned c-section at 39 weeks. My DH also refuses to try s** as a method of getting labor going. I've reminded him that if I go into labor they would do the c-section at that time. Anyway, if he really wants me to, I have to get my nesting instinct going again (I lost it about a month ago) so I can get all the cleaning done - and then I will go on some nice long walks to try to speed things up.
No comments:
Post a Comment