1) I have been having insomnia every morning at 4 am since Monday. Baby is always moving then, some back pain, and this morning, severe heartburn for the first time.
2) I didn't have these issues this early with my pregnancy with Sam.
3) N has grown even since Tuesday. He was moving a lot today. I think he's now laying across right above my belly button - head on one side, butt on the other, with his hands and feet punching and dancing on my bladder. Again.
4) My husband pointed out last night that I have been smiling and laughing a whole lot more often since this pregnancy started. He said that he can tell that I am much happier than I was when I wasn't pregnant.
5) My parents have offered to buy a crib for us when they come in a couple of weeks. I am very happy about this, because I was worried. They almost bought us a crib almost two years ago. . . but then we kept saying, let's wait and see when Sam gets to come home with us. I am glad in retrospect that we did not have to dis-assemble a crib in the end.
6) The Pooh cross-stitch that I have been working on is getting closer to completion! Yay! I've been rather obsessively working on it.
7) I am continuing my other "nesting" as well. I am trying to get anything extraneous out of our apartment, so the baby has a little room.
No comments:
Post a Comment