"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Monday, December 14, 2009

Almost 26 Weeks into Sub Pregnancy

It is Monday. I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. On Wednesday, I have an OB appointment. I have the orange glucose drink that I am supposed to take before leaving for the appointment. . . it is already time for my one-hour glucose!! It is hard to believe. During the last month, I have been really very busy, and that has been good, actually.

Baby N continues to grow. Despite the anterior placenta, he's big enough now that I feel him move often. Everyone is informing me that I finally "look" pregnant. During the last two nights, N has woken me up with his wiggling, jiggling, kicking and punching. Early this morning, he woke me up at 3 and 4 am, and then again at 6 pm. He's going to have his days and nights mixed up when he's born! N's dad has felt him kick several times, too - including during this morning's 6 am session. I am rather tired today as a result. I may take a nap!

I've still been craving apples, beef and now Trader Joe's Thai Rice Stick noodles. Rice itself is rather a turn off, as is lettuce. These are things I normally like, even desire, so it feels a little odd.

I've been working on the Pook cross stitch "birth announcement" that I started back when Sam was in the hospital. I never got it finished then - I only mostly finished Pooh, but not any more of it. I am getting close to completing it. My mom originally bought the kit. She thinks it would be lovely if I'd use it for this baby. That is the plan!

No comments: