"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

26 Weeks - OB appt

N is doing so well. . . and bouncing on my bladder currently! Today at the OB appt, his heartrate was about 153. Perfect!! My uterus is getting close to my ribs, and I think this is what is messing with my breathing in the last few days. I definitely feel N on my left side, well-above my belly button. This is a new development since last week! The OB thinks he has had a growth spurt. According to the office scale, I have gained four lbs in four weeks. That is perfect.

N kicked right at the doppler probe. I felt it, and the OB asked, "Did you hear that kick?"

I am also a little scared because things seem to be going so well.

I will have another ultrasound in about two weeks.

No comments: