I sent my picture to be read with my question about future children to this website:
http://www.readmypic.com
Here is what "Ms. Lisa M" said she saw of the picture of me:
"I’m terribly sorry for your loss, and for the sadness and doubt you’re feeling. But all is not lost. The stress of all you have been through has taken a toll on you and is limiting you from conceiving. I also feel that resulting in "missed ovulation". Where you seem to be ovulating every other month. There is some great news approaching and I don’t know if you conceive in September or that is when you get the news, but it is showing happiness, joy, elation and success for you in the early fall months. What is needed is for you to relax and know that the universe does hear you and your desire and your wishes. It will answered, and it will be successful. Your next pregnancy is successful, and does result in the birth of a lovely child. So relax, take comfort in knowing that you need not try so hard. Let your body do its job, and your job is to heal and to take care of yourself. Great blessings and sending you an abundance of love! Lisa"
No comments:
Post a Comment