"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sam's half birthday today and TTC

It's the 10th of June, and Sam would be 18 months old today. That would be so much fun. He'd be getting into absolutely everthing and probably talking up a storm.

*Sigh*

So . . . once again, I am almost a week beyond ovulation. My last cycle was 42 days long, and I don't think i ovulated until day 23 or beyond. This cycle, I used OPKs for the first time, and, I have had other things to think about at the same time. Fertility Friend thinks I ovulated on CD17!!! The would be rather "early", but I got my strongest, definite positive OPK on CD16, and a just positive OPK on CD17 - and CD17 is when my BBT started a slow swing upwards, which is what happened the cycle I conceived Samnini. I am trying not to get excited about and just be a bit optimistic.

Something different, too, is that I am exercising every few days, even during this luteal phase, instead of sitting on my butt doing nothing. I was active during pregnancy and before with Samnini, so I shouldn't worry too much about jiggling the eggs/blasts. . . .

No comments: