"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kindergarten Registration

A friend of mine whose daughter was born just after Sam died just posted on FB that it was an exciting and bittersweet day in their household because of this:  Kindergarten Registration.  

We should be registering Sam for kindergarten this fall.  Now, that is really bittersweet.  Instead, I am anticipating with dread with the five year anniversary of Sam's death, which will occur early in the morning on April 3.

And it's my birthday today.  I was having a really great birthday, too, until I saw her post.  Usually, FB things don't bother me too much at all lately.   Until this.    I thought I still had until August before I had to anticipate the starting school photos again on FB, but no.  This really threw me for a loop.


No comments: