As we are less than a month from Sam's 5th birthday, I am waiting to see if I could be pregnant. Tomorrow will be CD 35. Negative HPTs for the last two mornings. I am out of tests again. They were dollar store tests. I will be buying no more. Unless I continue not to get my period a number of more days.
I was feeling so smug last cycle after it was so normal, and only 29 days in length (with period exactly 14 days after ovulation.) This 35 day cycle thing is very frustrating. I thought I ovulated earlier. It may be that I didn't ovulate at all. I have no idea at this point in time.
I have been having some low pelvic cramping. If I am getting my period, I haven't had PMS this badly since July.
I have also been working out much more frequently in the last month, but remember, back in 2009, my ob at the time told me that exercise shouldn't been an issue unless I am training for a marathon. Actually it was the cycle that I increased exercise frequency and intensity that I conceived my little N. The point is that I am not particularly worried about that right now!
I'm tired of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment