My mother (N's Grandma, of course) IM'd me on FB a few minutes ago. The message?
"Four weeks!"
Um - wow - she's right! Tomorrow I am 35 weeks along (and schedule c-section in four weeks)!! Wow! N was bouncing on my bladder already this morning. Last night, he woke up at 11:30 pm, too. I could not sleep for a while, but that's okay. I love having him inside me!
I am happy that my mother is so excited! She was really the one, beyond DH and I, that was really 'crushed' by losing Sam. For a while, she was having panic attacks every Wednesday night, recalling our calls that Sam died. More panic attacks than I had, actually. (I'm just prone to having more generalized anxiety all the time, though.) She's coming asap after N is born. I requested this. I wanted her to be able to hold N as soon as possible, because she was never permitted to hold Sam. That makes both of us cry. . . My mother and I get along very well most of the time, and she is also my BEST friend as well. I want "my mommy" to get a chance to hold our new little boy. It is so, so important!
No comments:
Post a Comment