"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dropped?

N has moved a lot this week. Three days ago, he was still definitely breech, and right up under my ribs. Two days ago he started moving a lot. I am quite sure now that he is head down, and and nowhere near my ribs. I look "less" pregnant than I did on Tuesday evening. I mean, N is kicking below my ribs, not in my ribs. In addition, for the last two nights, he's been moving actively at night between 10 pm and 1 am - and it is SO painful on my bladder - as if he is so low - and maybe on a nerve. I am almost 34.5 weeks. . . and he was measuring a week ahead, so. . .

What if I DOgo into labor before the date of the planned c-section?

We were surprised on Tuesday night - some friends gave us the angelcare movement monitor I'd been wanting! I am so grateful for good friends!

No comments: