Today, I have an OB appointment. I am sure she will listen to N's (nini/baby) heart with the doppler. I am excited, because yesterday I was panicky! I only felt him once yesterday morning, and then only last night around 10:30 PM. I do hope he is okay in there. The past several days, except for yesterday, I have felt N kick often, particularly in the afternoon! Yesterday I never felt him in the afternoon and it worried me. Other moms are right. . . subsequent pregnancy is very much a roller coaster! Plus, December and the holidays are coming up. It is very emotional time for me (Sam's birthday, surgery anniversary, ECMO anniversary, one year anniversary of my miscarriage, etc). . . and let's not forget our wedding anniversary!
UPDATE: My appointment went well. N's heartrate was very loud through the doppler, and it was a steady 150, which the OB said was perfectly in the center of "normal". This afternoon after the appointment, N decided to turn a bit, and started poking me around my belly button again. My uterus actually measures above my belly button now, according to the OB. That's why it is finally starting to get incredibly difficult to really bend at the waist. Anyway, yay for N and Mommy!
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I pray this little rainbow baby will be super healthy and bring you lots of joy and happiness. Hugs to you :)
Post a Comment