"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

11 Week Update

I am past the 11th week mark . . . we have been thinking about a middle name to go with our choice of a boy's first name. We might not even have to make that decision if we find out the baby is girl. We've had a girl name picked out since before we knew Sam was Sam.

I am still nauceous and vomit-y. I last threw up two days ago, though. I've been waking up with heartburn the past few nights, too, which is strange, because I had relatively little heartburn/acid reflux with Sam.

We're very nervous about the heart, etc. We WANT to know already if his/her heart is fine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My last baby had HLHS and I am now pregnant again. I had my 20 weeks ultrasound last week and everything is fine. I am sure yours will be the same. Good luck to you, too.