"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nearly 13 Weeks

On Tuesday we are getting the NT Scan done. My husband also plans to meet this perinatologist for the first time. He is going to be the one to ask about when we will get a fetal echo done. I am still waiting to hear back from Sam's former doctor, who said that if we were ever back in the Chicago area and expecting to call and come in to get the new baby checked out. I hope they get back to me soon. I will have to call again, otherwise. We will be persistent.

I had not felt very nauseous in the last week, and started eating a more varied diet. I traded nausea for intense sinus-type headaches for nearly a week, and then spent most of yesterday sneezing and my nose running. I don't THINK I have a sinus infection - but I might visit my primary care physician this coming week if this doesn't clear up soon. Today I am somewhat nauseous again.

I have been craving jello lately - and specifically grape. My local Safeway does not carry grape Jello. I had to go to a different store to acquire this desire.

I think I am finally starting to "pop". That said, my pre-pregnancy clothes, including my denim shorts, still fit. I am still about 9 lbs down from where I was pre-pregnancy. However, I just have a little more "pudge". My uterus feels like it has started to "move up" now.

I have been missing Sam more again lately, while remembering my pregnancy with him. The plans for him that I'd envisioned at 12 weeks along, that never came to furition.

No comments: