"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Almost 12 Weeks - A little less nausea and started a scrapbook

I have been a lot less nauseous in the last two days, which has been really nice! However, I apparently traded for extreme tiredness. Last night, I just HAD to go to bed really early - and then slept 10 hours! I did get up for the bathroom four times during that 10 hours, but practically collapsed back into bed each time, already almost asleep again.

It is 9:00pm here, and all I want to do is go to sleep already. My husband's response to this a few minutes ago was "It's too early! It's not even 10 pm yet." I think I am going to have to override his objections and go to bed. . .

Still, I think this exhaustion is preferrable to the nausea.

On Friday, I gave in, and made a scrapbook page for the baby's book. We haven't purchased an actual scrapbook to put the pages in, but hopefully will be able to in the next couple of months. I made the page for the 10-week ultrasound pics. It turned out nicely, and I do hope that we will be able to put it in an album soon.

I still have not gained any weight, but I haven't lost any more weight, either. I am still able to wear even my pre-pregnancy denim shorts that were a bit snug before I lost weight, and they are loose on me still right now. I think that I am having the same "problem" I had with Sam - the baby has to get pretty big before it will become at all evident that I am pregnant. I had a relatively long abdomen for my organs to get crammed in, and nice sized hips.

No comments: