I can't sleep. It's almost 2 am here, and I am up online, after tosing and turning in bed for almost two hours straight.
This past evening, I just learned that a new acquaintance has a child. . . a 16-month old daughter. Though it would have been even harder to hear that he is a boy, it was hard enough to hear 16 months. That would be my little Samnini's age now. I haven't really been thinking about his age again too much lately, which has been rather nice in a way. . . to take take a break. Luckily she started talking to someone else, so I could just drift away from the conversation, and have some alone time. It just kind of hit me like a brick, to use the cliche.
We've been Baby Dancing this week (the plan is every two days until I am sure I have ovulated). My husband and I talked about this plan since my last cycle didn't pan out - given that I was out of town a month ago! I am trying to be hopeful, and not stress out too much.
I really would have liked to have been pregnant again by now also because my best friend from college just announced she was pregnant with her second. . . and she also really hoped that I would be pregnant two, so we could tell each other at the same time. It WOULD have been so much fun . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment