"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Saturday, April 11, 2009

An Attack of Jealousy

Last year, at this time, one week beyond Sam's passing, I really thought I would be pregnant again already. Granted, I was, but my "dream baby" didn't stay long. And then I really thought that I would have conceived AGAIN by now.

Really --- the first two times we really tried, we concieved. Now, January, February, and March have gone by. No pregnancy for us. For ME.

I have been really missing my beautiful Samnini again today. I am also have an attack of jealousy for those who are pregnant.

I am trying to be patient and gentle with myself, but I am finding difficult.

This mont we are really going to try hard. I might even buy OPKs (although I had some the month I conceived Sam, but they never really told me when I actually ovulated. . .)

No comments: