Tomorrow N is two months old already!
In the last 24 hours, it has taken even longer to feed him, because he hasn't just started looking around and getting distracted while eating, but now he will sometimes "unlatch" and smile up at me. . . letting me know he's happy. It's so sweet and makes ME feel so good that I don't mind the feedings taking longer!
Today, I observed N noticing his hand. He was staring it, nearly cross-eyed, intently for a good minute or so.
He loves still to look up at the mirror that above him on his cradle swing (both the swing and the mirror are lovely inventions for fussy babies. . .)
He "talks" all the time now. . . not just cooing but other noises, too.
We received our order of cloth diapers - to give cloth diapering a try - yesterday. I had been dithering over the decision to try some since before N was born. I ran them several times in hot to prepare them as per the instructions. They soak just fine now. I think we'll do the "pure and natural" disposables at night yet, for now. Cloth diapers are bulkier on Nick, but that's okay. . . this kind of bulk is rather cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment