Infant Loss, HLHS, Trying to Conceive, Subsequent Pregnancy, and The Adventures of Raising a Healthy Little Boy . . .
"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Friday, August 14, 2009
Potatoes
I am craving potatoes. . . and specifically, mashed potatoes. That's okay, for right now. As of yesterday, I'd lost a few more pounds, due to my general inability to eat lately. I never really craved potatoes with Samnini. I kept my mashed potatoes down last night, and I just had a whole bunch a few minutes ago. Maybe my body needs the nutrients contained in potatoes. Also, for me, it's also the texture and the comfort food aspect. (I am also craving pizza with wheat-containing crust, tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni - all things I am allergic to!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How funny! I am craving potatoes too. Oh I think I found my new best friend. Today is only the first day so we will see how long it lasts. Seabands! They are the pressure point bands that you wear for travel sickness. Well I bought them today. Willing to try anything. I have not felt nauseated today. So far! Also, the pharmacist said and of course ask your DR! but she said if these did not work that I could take a b6 and a unisom and that was good for the sickness too. I am trying to fashion unfriendly arm bands for now but have used the others in a previous pregnancy and will go to them if necessary. Good luck!
Post a Comment