Since I last posted, I have actually thrown up a number of times, including dry-heaving. It has not been pleasant. I've officially thrown up more times now during this pregnancy than I ever did during my pregnancy with Sam.
I've made it through part of the training for my new job, which I am pleased about. I felt queasy most of the time, but I made it.
My breasts are very sore and full. I can still wear my same bras, but just barely.
I am not convinced that vitamin B-6 really helps the nausea.
I hope that all of this nausea means the baby is healthy. . .
1 comment:
I hope so too.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm sorry that Samyar isn't with you.
I was really sick with Gabe, and the B-6 didn't do much. Mint tea, eating a protein and a complex carb (even when I vomited it up again, which I invariably did) helped.
Post a Comment