Wave of Light is an hour for me. I will update with a picture.
Here is a post that has been going around that I really appreciate:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-davis-johnson/the-other-quiet-mom_b_5972990.html
A quote from it that I like the best and really explains it:
"They never forget. Any reminders from others can't compete with the mother's daily ones -- the turn of the clock, the calendar, the season -- that come all on their own. And the words you might think serve as painful reminders may be far outpaced by the subtler, equally painful but unintended reminders that are outside of your awareness -- or sometimes even hers. It could be that you were pregnant the same time she was. It could be her sudden realization that your child is in the same grade hers would have been if she'd lived"
Here is a post that has been going around that I really appreciate:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-davis-johnson/the-other-quiet-mom_b_5972990.html
A quote from it that I like the best and really explains it:
"They never forget. Any reminders from others can't compete with the mother's daily ones -- the turn of the clock, the calendar, the season -- that come all on their own. And the words you might think serve as painful reminders may be far outpaced by the subtler, equally painful but unintended reminders that are outside of your awareness -- or sometimes even hers. It could be that you were pregnant the same time she was. It could be her sudden realization that your child is in the same grade hers would have been if she'd lived"
No comments:
Post a Comment