My current cycle has been almost 5 weeks long - so far. Today is CD 35.
My thoughts so far:
1) I didn't ovulate at the time I thought I did. (CD 18)
2) I didn't ovulate at all.
3) Maybe actually pregnant but no positive pregnancy test yet. (Have only taken the one, at 3 am this morning. Not even a so-called evap line. I've never gotten an evap line in my life. The one time I thought I did, it turns out I was technically pregnant.)
4) Another chemical pregnancy? Despite the lack of a positive test.
I am getting old. I don't know if I can really achieve another pregnancy or if it will be successful.
I am not so patient. Seriously, if my period is going to come, it should come already!
My thoughts so far:
1) I didn't ovulate at the time I thought I did. (CD 18)
2) I didn't ovulate at all.
3) Maybe actually pregnant but no positive pregnancy test yet. (Have only taken the one, at 3 am this morning. Not even a so-called evap line. I've never gotten an evap line in my life. The one time I thought I did, it turns out I was technically pregnant.)
4) Another chemical pregnancy? Despite the lack of a positive test.
I am getting old. I don't know if I can really achieve another pregnancy or if it will be successful.
I am not so patient. Seriously, if my period is going to come, it should come already!
No comments:
Post a Comment