Waiting to see this cycle. Any day now.
Last month, I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant, because I knew when I ovulated back near the end of July without doing any BBT charting (and we didn't "have fun" close enough), and I am very sure again this cycle of when I ovulated, based on other things. I have a good idea anyway. And it would be entirely possible to get pregnant this cycle.
A few things have happened that have left me wondering that are beyond normal for me (I'm pretty sure, anyway):
- Stabbing pain in my right breast. (N was weaned well over a year ago, and I don't normally get stabbing pain during normal cycles.)
- Earlier light cramping down there than my normal pms.
- Lightheadness. . . but that could also be associated with my allergies. Right now, ragweed and mold are really high, so that can be a normal state for me this time of year.
- Tiredness. . . but again, allergies. Ragweed tends to make me feel even depressed. I am an odd person that actually feels less depressed in the winter because the pollen goes away!
- Even though my cheese allergies don't allow me to eat alfredo sauce often, I can usually eat some just every so often in very small quantities. Suddenly in the last few days, it smells overwhelmingly like vomit. Is that normal or not?
It's been at least 10 or 11 days since I ovulated. I expect my period by Monday at the latest.
No comments:
Post a Comment