"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Friday, July 6, 2012

Waiting

I am waiting.

Either this is the longest PMS that I have had in a long time (remember, my cycle has been very regular and predictable for almost the last year straight!) or I am pregnant.   I kind of hope that I am pregnant.

On the other hand, this is the first cycle we vaguely tried without really trying.  We did the deed perhaps too early before ovulation.  I am quite sure of when I ovulated because I felt it.  We did the deed nearly five days before.

I also know that it would not be impossible, either.

I am nervous that if I am pregnant, then this pregnancy will end badly.   My first two pregnancies that were on the first tries did.     However, this baby would have been conceived in Arizona, and the one other pregnancy that was Arizona conceived turned out very well (even though he is in a very whiny and mischievious time of life right now . . . he is honestly very trying right now.)

I have been nauseous and  for three days straight.   No period yet.


No comments: