In thinking about getting ready to conceive again (hopefully our final and successful attempt to complete our family. . . there is another child waiting for us, I know), I thought I would post about my cycles as of late.
When I have been somewhat regular in terms of timing of my cycles, they have been 31 to 32 days long (with some variations, usually longer). In August, I got my period several days ahead of when I expected to get my period. I did the math, and I was exactly 28 days - four weeks - after my previous period! Wow! I have never been that "normal" while not on birth control.
The thought that passed through my mind was that it might be a fluke. Now, I am not so sure about that. August, September, October, November, December and now January, I have gotten my period every 28 or 29 days. Really, I have never been so regular for so long!
I am trying not to get my hopes up, but this will make it somewhat easier if we try to start trying to conceive again in the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment