"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Sunday, October 16, 2011

N at 19 months

Today N is 19 months old. In only five more months, we will be celebrating his 2nd birthday. It is hard to imagine.

Among his favorite foods is plain greek yogurt. He loves it and begs for more. Last week, his dad gave him a Cheeto. N discovered that he also loves processed foods with MSG and and other dubious ingredients.

As N grows older, I miss his older brother even more, if possible. Sam would be almost four years old now, and N could have been expending his incredible amounts of energy chasing after his big brother.

We participated in the Wave of Light again last night. I will post a photo of our candles soon . . . I have so much to write tonight, but my living little second son is constantly hungry, and is demanding more "num-num!!"

No comments: