A link with some information on gluten senisitivity and the relation to miscarriages and birth defects: http://members.cox.net/harold.kraus/gluten/anno_symptoms_files/birth.htm
I found this site last year as I was incessantly trying to figure out why our Sam was born with all of his defects. However, I still think it was more likely the low dose of generic prozac I was on. Now, I wonder if my miscarriage in December could have been related to my recently discovered "mild" allery to wheat and oats. It's something to consider. Well, I am not eating much if any wheat, oats or gluten now. I might have eaten a small amount on Sunday, but if so, a very small amount. (Maybe I didn't mention that my new primary care physician sent off for a blood test a couple of weeks ago to check for 26 of the most likely food allergies. Well, I am still allergic to peanuts and show mild allergies to wheat, oats, egg whites, tomatoes and carrots!!)
As I type this, I am having small, slight pain on my right side, near my ovaries. It's not gas. I have gas pain, too, for the first time since I started cutting out my allergen foods. I am 5 or 6 dpo. I had a huge tempature dip yesterday (1.1 degrees F), and came back up above my coverline today. This is a good thing. Fertility Friend thinks I've ovulated already, still, although yesterday it changed its "mind" as my BBT dropped lower than it has the entire cycle! . . .Way below my cover line. Take a look here: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19bcba
As of today's temp, it thinks I ovulated now again around Saturday (although I think it was really Friday evening, based on other signs).
No comments:
Post a Comment