I may be pregnant again, and it is scary. I am so scared. If I am pregnant, the baby's heart is forming right now, or at least within the next week. I have been talking to it, the embryo. . . telling our future child that we need her (I just have a feeling it is a girl, and not just wishful thinking) so very much, and that we need her to be as healthy as she can be.
I am not taking an SSRI this time, and neither was/is my husband. It makes things a little harder mentally, the stress and grief we still feel a lot, but it also gives us piece of mind that we did some things to give this new baby a better chance. We can't say for sure that our SSRIs caused our Sam's problems, but it was something we could change, that we could take away from the equation. I will talk more this in a future post.
I will continue with Sam's story again soon. We made it past his first birthday last week. It was a hard day for my husband and I. I will post about it soon, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment